08 June 2011

(almost) last friday night

so pressed for time at the moment, but my uni break is just around the corner, one week to be exact.

probably wont hear from me before then but in the break i hope to have lots of exciting new things to show, including my art blog and other features for this one.






wearing maxi dress from sydney, top from nana, belt from sydney & roc wedges
and the details:
gold heart was a gift and the locket was my nana's
rings from different markets


 stay tuned lovers
 x


7 comments:

  1. I am in love with Ur jewellry... Especially the big necklace... U have great style just keep it up honey... Keep in touch. I am following U. LoveU
    Kisses, Gina
    http://thetaleofadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following dear, I am happily following back ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Such a lovely outfit!
    I love your maxi dress.Fab!!
    Great blog,it's so cute.I added to your followers:)I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Have a good start of week:)
    See you soon
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..so nice outfit. You look so gorgeous..
    I'm your followers..if u want you could follow me too.. have a nice day.
    Mari_Ab
    from HEELSANDCHIPS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fashion outfit ^^. If you want, you follow me. I'll follow you too :D

    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I'm following you too :D

    http://allamodaeconstile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete